Valentine’s Day Recipe Roundup
This year I received the adult/blogging equivalent of that homemade Valentine’s just you know someone’s crafty mom had worked all night to make perfect. An invite to participate and share recipes from bloggers all over the world for our best Valentine’s Day recipes. Organized by the super talented Laurence Makano (check out her strawberry pancakes below), all twelve of us came up with what we thought to be the best of our arsenal for showing love. Check it out below and follow the links to your newest Valentine’s inspiration.
1. Vegan Chocolate Mousse by the Budget Allergy Kitchen
This vegan chocolate mousse can be made either with coconut cream or with avocado to give it out of this world creaminess.
2. Marbled Strawberry Pancakes by Laurence Makano
Laurence kills the Valentines game with these beautiful marbled strawberry pancakes. Breakfast in bed, anyone?
3. Mommy & Me Heart-Shaped Pizzas and Sweetheart Drink by Lipstick & a Little Lady
Don’t forget your littlest valentines. These mommy & me pizzas with sweetheart drinks would make a fun activity and meal with the littles.
4. The Love Brownie: A Paleo Dessert by La Vy En Rose
For you paleo-lovers out there, here is a healthy take on brownies. Valentines can be decadent without ruining your diet.
5. Spinach and Mushroom Ravioli in Champagne Cream Sauce by Ovenstruck
This homemade ravioli is sure to please your loved one.
6. Homemade Valentine’s Day Truffles by The Quirky Mom Next Door
What says love more than homemade truffles?
7. The Ultimate Mimosa Bar by City Supper Club
Are you celebrating Galentine’s Day? Start it off right with this mimosa bar.
8. Axomiya Payokh by Foodie on the Road
This beautiful dessert only requires 4 ingredients: milk, rice, sugar, and cardamom seeds.
9. Strawberry Red Velvet Cupcakes by Gingylove
Red velvet cake fans rejoice! Here is a super delicious and lovable cupcake recipe. Perfect for your Valentine.
10. Creamy Chicken Carbonara by Taste of Kay
There’s nothing kosher about this dish, but I can only imagine it’s supremely delicious.
11. Strawberry-filled Choux Pastry by Vienista
This French pastry is amazingly light, airy, and delicious.
12. Boeuf Bourguignon by yours truly
My entry for the Valentine’s Day roundup is this hearty and decadent French beef stew.
So here’s our twelve. Share your winning Valentine’s recipe in the comments or let us know which of these you’ll be trying out this year!
And a bonus recipe–making this a baker’s dozen…
pun definitely intended! Flirty Shortbread Cookies by Always Reiding are inspired by The Sims games. Who else remembers playing that game, like, ALL DAY long back in the day!? I know I did.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and buy a product, I’ll receive a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you and helps us keep this blog running.