10 Recipes to Celebrate Cinco De Mayo All Weekend Long
Luckily for you, I’ve partnered up with the same incredible ladies from our past roundups for National Poultry Day, Valentine’s Day, and for St. Paddy’s Day to bring you 10 new Cinco De Mayo recipes with options for many different diets. Check out these recipes and let us know which ones you try!
10 Flavor-Packed Cinco De Mayo Recipes
10. Sweet Potato Black Bean Vegetarian Enchiladas by Oven Struck
Oven Struck shares with us this vegetarian spin on enchiladas with drool-worthy photos all along the way. These look super healthy and delicious. I can’t help but wonder how they’d be if I added a little chipotle pepper *makes a note for later*
9. Michelada Beer Cocktail by the Urben Life
Jenna at The Urben Life gets into the spirit of the holiday with this beer cocktail. I can imagine liking this if you’re a bloody mary fan. If you try it, let me know what you think–I’m actually very curious!
8. Sheet Pan Chilli-Lime Chicken Fajitas with Corn & Cilantro Salsa by the Messy Little Kitchen
These fajitas sound so incredibly flavorful, with the right balance of sour and spice. And that corn & cilantro salsa? Yes, please!
7. Healthy Blood Orange Paloma by Our Food Fix
Let’s just take a moment and admire this beautiful cocktail. Tell me this wouldn’t look (and taste) wonderful on your patio this summer. That’s right, you can’t–because it would.
6. Easy Corn Relish by LeShé Style
This Corn Relish by LeShé Style would go beautifully on a fish taco, or even just as a snack with tortilla chips!
5. Shrimp and Avocado Ceviche by Laurence Makano
This breathtakingly beautiful ceviche would be just as stunning (and kosher) with some mahi mahi or salmon. Oh, and ladies, let’s take a collective moment to swoon over that ring?
4. Pork & Pineapple Tostadas by Karyl’s Kulinary Krusade
As you know, we don’t eat pork. But if we did, these would be top of my list to try. Chicken thighs would make a delicious pork substitute for a similar flavored tostada.
3. Baked Huevos Rancheros: Gluten, Dairy and Soya Free by the Budget Allergy Kitchen
You’re going to need breakfast this weekend, so why not try this gluten-, dairy-, and soya-free huevos rancheros by Budget Allergy Kitchen to start your day right?
2. Tequila Fajitas by Carla Crudup
Carla’s Fajitas are colorful and flavorful — a perfect centerpiece for a Cinco De Mayo feast!
1. Beef Fajitas with Cucumber-Radish salsa by yours truly, Almost Kosher
You can never have too many fajitas–simple, veggie-packed, the Tex-Mex version of the stir-fry–they’re an easy way to feed your family on a weeknight.
So, there you have it–10 recipes to try out for a Cinco De Mayo-themed weekend. Share in the comments which one is your favorite!